Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analyzing and Applying Current Transformers

[Image: Qinp1fa1465587848625.jpg]
Analyzing and Applying Current Transformers by Stanley E. Zocholl
English | 2004 | ISBN: 0972502629 | 98 pages | scanned PDF | 17 MB
Current transformers (CTs) are used throughout the world as current transducers for protective relays in industrial, commercial, and utlity applications. Standard ratings and application guides deal with the steady-state sine wave behavior of current transformers. Despite the use of recommended rules applied to avoid transient saturation, it always occurs in certain critical relay applications. Analyzing and Applying Current Transfomers is a reference book written for professionals concerned with the application andf operation of CTs used as current transducers for input to protective relays in electrical power systems. This book presents transformer concepts that provide the fundamentals to understand the non-linear characteristics, accuracy ratings, and transient behavior of current transformers.
Analyzing and Applying Current TransformersAnalyzing and Applying Current Transformers

Code:
http://megafilesfactory.com/07786eef81bfd40c

All my links are premium links, no captcha, no wait times, max speed! - 100% Free
Like my posts? please say thnx.

# All my links are premium links, no captcha, no wait times, max speed! - 100% Free
# Like my posts? please say thnx.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Analyzing and Applying Current Transformers wman2000 0 723 08.10.2016., 03:18 PM
Last Post: wman2000
  Analyzing and Applying Current Transformers 2 wman2000 0 716 08.10.2016., 11:05 AM
Last Post: wman2000